Nowadays, the demand for professionals those who can serve the role of both security officers and coordinate and execute IT protection programs are high. A certified professional in this field is valued by a number of organizations. This is because they help the organization to maintain their services in a secure manner. A number of organizations offer training on IT security for its professionals like PCI data security standard online training. Also, organizations implement some other training regarding security such as Certified Ethical Hacker V9, PCI-DSS, and COBIT 5 etc.
Why is IT security important?
In the real world, there are a number of potential threats to information and data. In today’s technology scenario, most of the companies depend heavily on IT. That is the value of a business lies in its information. If the organization is failed to protect such important data from threats like cyber criminals, then it may lead to the loss of customer trustworthiness and lawsuits. It also leads to a huge loss in the business and spoils its reputation.
Putting an IT security in place is so a vast precedence for current organizations and they need to make sure that the security system is capable of keeping the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of their data. Special IT security classroom trainings are available for IT security. Such training is concentrated on the current security threats, the real-time demonstration of the current hacking techniques and the advanced attack vectors, tricks, methodologies, tools, and security measures.
Most of the common IT security training provides knowledge about
- The fundamentals of Ethical Hacking
- Reconnaissance and Footprinting
- Malware Threats
- Scanning networks
- System Hacking
- How to evade firewalls, IDS and Honey pots
- Social Engineering
- Sniffing and its techniques
- Session Hijacking
- Hijacking Webservers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Cloud Computing
What are the benefits of learning IT security?
By learning IT security one should
- Obtain knowledge on Ethical hacking
- Learn about the current versions of CEH including its concepts, tools, and methodologies
- Learn how to access any geographical location with internet
- Learn about the realistic hacked websites
- Learn about the attacks on mobile platform and tablet computers
- The countermeasures to protect mobile infrastructure
- Learn about various hacking concepts
Who can learn IT security?
The certifications on IT security is suitable for professionals such as
- IS / IT Specialist / Analyst / Manager
- IS / IT Auditor / Consultant
- IT Operations Manager
- Security Specialist / Analyst
- Security Manager / Architect
- Security Consultant / Professional
- Security Officers
- Security Engineers
- Security Administrator
- Security Auditor
- Network Specialist
- Network Analyst
- Network Manager
- Network Architect
- Network Consultant
- Network Professional
- Network Administrator
- Technical Support Engineer
- Senior Systems Engineer
- Systems Analyst
- Systems Administrator
This is also suitable for professionals those who want to be an expert in IT security.